AERQ - Here for tomorrow!
AERQ is a joint venture between LG Electronics and Lufthansa Technik which stands for the digitalization of the airplane cabin. We develop and manufacture innovative aircraft components designed to enhance the passenger experience and enable new perspectives for airlines. Headquartered in Hamburg, we are utilizing expertise and experience from both of our founding members and are currently expanding our operations.
AERQ offers you an inspiring and motivating environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and have the opportunity to leave your footprint to this newly formed joint venture.
We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Engineering & Development team.
What you will do:
– Participate in the development of applications for an In-Flight Entertainment system and improve their quality together with our agile development teams
– Establish and continuously improve test processes, tools and infrastructure
– Create test plans and derive test procedures from product definitions
– Define, automate and perform functional and non-functional test cases
– Define, automate and perform quality-check, performance and acceptance test cases
– Prepare test reports
– Develop appropriate test strategies and implement them in in the development process
– Use your experience and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to unique challenges
Who you are:
– Relevant university/polytechnic degree (preferably in computer engineering, software engineering or similar)
– Experience in software development and test automation
– Experience with development processes such as Test-Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
– Knowledge of IT operations such as setting up operating systems, virtualizations, and networks
– Knowledge or familiarity with microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container Based Technology, ARM environment and common development tools desirable
– Knowledge of the aviation industry desirable
– Quick perception, conceptual skills, creativity, and flexibility
– Analytical skills and ability to structure, arrange and plan complex work procedures and issues
– Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in oral and written (technical) form
– Ability to work in a team and to work under pressure
– Willingness to take up national and international assignments
– Willingness to do further vocational training
What we offer:
– Flexible working hours, home-office options and 30 days of holiday
– Company pension scheme and capital forming benefits
– Bike leasing, local transport allowance, team events, free coffee, water and fruits
…and you’ll be welcomed by great colleagues from all over the world.
If you’re interested in this position in a new and exciting joint venture in the aviation world, please apply now. We are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit www.aerq.com.