Website CertifyNation, A Division of The Angelus Corporation
CERTIFYNATION a division of The Angelus Corporation is a dynamic, rapidly growing technology company serving major customers in the aerospace & defense markets. By consistently providing quality, timely engineering solutions to solve our customers’ most important challenges, Angelus has become an internationally recognized leader in engineered interconnect, system and certification products and services. As a true “dual bottom line” company, CERTIFYNATION prioritizes its employees’ personal and professional development within a collaborative, transparent and character-based culture.
We are seeking an experienced professional to fill our Aerospace Integration Engineer position. The Aerospace Integration Engineer is responsible for hands-on product development and coordinating the design engineering team’s daily activities. If you are passionate about developing products that customers need & love, and you have the education and experience to be successful as our Aerospace Integration Engineer, this is a unique opportunity that you need to explore.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Structural Integration Electrical Systems & Integration, Engineering & Design
· Working with customers to understand their system’s operating and Customer Interaction installation specifications and requirements.
· Working with vendors to understand their products or components operating and installation specifications and requirements
· Research and Analyze – perform necessary research to identify installation locations onboard the aircraft and identify possible interferences or concerns for added structure. Develop finite element analysis (FEA) models to analyze structural integrity and support certification requirements
· Engineer & Design – Develop components and assemblies, and system installations to satisfy competing design requirements including cost, schedule manufacturability, etc. Develop parts lists for part, assembly and installation drawings. Develop structural installations and the associated structural system architecture from the specifications & requirements proposed by the system OEM, ARiNC, etc. Develop part, assembly and installation drawings to effectively communicate manufacturing data and installation design.
· Prototype Support – Travel the world to assist with surveying, testing and supporting system installations.
· Participate in preliminary design reviews (PDRs) and critical design reviews (CDRs).
What We’re Looking For:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautics, and Astronautic Engineering or in a related technical and/or equivalent field from ABET accredited (or equivalent) university. MUST Have
· Direct engineering design and certification experience on TC/STC projects – MUST Have
· Minimum of 5 years of aircraft integration engineering experience (STC, TC, TSO, Field, NASA, or DoD programs
· Knowledge of FAA Part 25 and 26 regulations are mandatory with knowledge of Part 23, 27, and 29 regulations are preferred.
· General Knowledge of standard/ common airframes are mandatory:
o Boeing 737/747/757/767/777
o Airbus A320 Family/A330/A340
· General knowledge of uncommon/new/legacy airframes are mandatory:
o Boeing 717/747/757/767/ and legacy McDonnell Douglas DC10, MD11, DC9 family
o Airbus A220/A320/A310/A350
o Airbus Helicopter/Bell/Sikorsky rotorcraft
o Bombardier RJ and Embraer ERJ regional jets
· CAD/CAM/CAE Proficiencies
o 2D CAD experience is mandatory (Autodesk AutoCAD experience is preferred).
o 3D Parametric CAD experience is mandatory (Autodesk Inventor experience is preferred)
o Numerical Analytical Simulation experience is mandatory (NASTRAN/FeMAP experience is preferred)
o Specialized Analytical/CAE familiarity is preferred (AFDROW, Custom Programs)
o CAM Familiarity is preferred ( G-Code/HSM)
o Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Suite is mandatory. Basic IT and command line experience is preferred.
o Aerospace/FAA program management experience is preferred.
o PMA system experience is preferred.
o Roles in various/multiple functional areas (e.g. operations, engineering, marketing, sales, etc.) is preferred.
o Experience working at a small business is preferred.
· Demonstrated character aligned with Angelus / PIC / CertifyNation values:
o Trustworthiness and professionalism with suppliers, customers, and team members.
o Responding with consistency in situations that require honesty and candor.
o Doing the right thing even when you don’t feel like doing it.
o Exceeding customer expectations for value.
· This position requires the applicant to be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
· The position will be located at Angelus’ Headquarters in Sussex Wisconsin.
· The position will require approximately 10-25% travel (annual average).
· Full benefits package including health & dental, life, vision, STD, LTD, 401(k) and profit sharing.
· Fun work environment
if this position interest you or if you have any questions please contact David Payne at 847-241-5186: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.