Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
• Create, harmonise and track compliance to various schedules required to manage the project
• Coordinate and track to ensure major Supplier/BA deliverables are available on schedule
• Manage priorities, and the communication and harmonization of these priorities
• Work in Engineering Release (Drawings, Modsums, Documents, Service Bulletins etc), tracking and compliance to associated schedules
• Coordinate multi-site activities as necessary
• Produce governance visibility for the Project
• Actively support the Operational Excellence (BOE) departmental objectives
• Represent the Engineering team at various inter-departmental meetings
• Create activity and resource plans to support flexibility strategies and reporting
• Develop, improve and automate reporting and visibility tools
• Analyse large amounts of data to identify tendencies allowing efficient decision making
• Manage budget for ongoing projects within the extended team.
As our ideal candidate:
• You have a College or Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in aerospace
• You are educated and experienced in project management (A PMP certification is considered an asset)
• You have knowledge in basic IT tool development (Excel/VBA, Access) to support analysis and compiling of data
• You have sound aircraft Engineering and/or Operations experience (asset)
• You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential)
• You have excellent organisational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities
• You have a proactive attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
• You have a strategic mind and an attention to detail, supporting your interest for taking over responsibilities
• You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic
• You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• You have effective problem-solving skills with the ability to make good decisions to move projects along to meet or exceed the targets
• You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
To apply for this job please visit bombardier.taleo.net.