Website Safran Seats
To effectively manage engineering project deliverables.
• Effective planning of engineering projects including design, product development, testing and
airworthiness approvals through to first delivery
• Creation of coherent Work Breakdown Structures
• Generate and maintain customer Product Specifications
• Manage engineering changes through the engineering functions to support project delivery
• Assess and manage technical risks to avoid adverse project impact
• Support problem solving initiatives across the business
• Be able to communicate efficiently and clearly with internal and external suppliers and customers
• Any other reasonable duties as required
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the role.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit www.safran-seats.com.