EURO-COMPOSITES ® Corporation is one of the global leading manuf
JOB SUMMARY includes, but not limited to:
The Sales Engineer will report to the President of Sales and is responsible for technical support to the Regional Sales Managers. The position will act as a key liaison of technical customer requirements to quality, engineering, and production. This position will identify all technical issues across customer accounts to assure overall customer satisfaction.
• Develop new customer relationships and industry contacts in order to grow existing customer base.
• Collaborate with engineering, quality, and production to assist in successful delivery of product that meets customer definition and technical requirements.
• Support the regional sales managers as a technical resource to customers, representing the technical aspects of how the product solves specific customer problems.
• Perform technical presentations for the product in support of business growth objectives
• Train regional sales managers and sales staff in company competencies and technical developments.
• Travel throughout sales territory (up to 25% travel)
• Attend industry conferences, seminars, customer facilities, etc.
• Support engineering department in management of specific customer projects during NPI stage and ongoing as necessary
• Prepare information to support functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• Organize contract reviews and see that all necessary technical information is covered at onset of new jobs
• Occasional work within manufacturing environment. Work on hard surfaces, exposure to noise, climate, dust, etc.
• Occasional lifting up to 25lbs
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a technical or business related field
• Industrial or manufacturing background, preferably in aerospace or composites markets
• Ability to analyze product documentation and determine necessary production resources, tooling, quality, etc.
• Strong understanding of composites manufacturing and use within industries served
• Ability to analyze value and costs throughout the manufacturing value stream
• Must be available evenings and weekends; as needed
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Ability to effectively relay technical information to all levels of understanding
• Working skills in Microsoft Office, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point
• Some experience Catia V5 or other 3D CAD software
• Familiarity with AS9100 and AS9102
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.