Sports, Media and Entertainment
IMG is seeking a Partnerships Director to manage the Sport24 external relationship customer-facing activity.
Reporting to the SVP, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing all airline/cruiseline marketing relationships for the promotion and marketing of Sport 24
* Leading all marketing communications with channel partners and ensuring all materials and requests are delivered in a timely manner.
* Working closely with SVP on management of technology partner relationships
* Assisting in account management of federations and rights holders and lead joint marketing activities
* Working closely with Marketing Manager, Sport 24 on all marketing and promotional campaigns
* Managing and maintaining the Sport 24 website
* Leading all event planning and delivery including trade shows and client events
* Liaising closely with the production team based at Stockley Park on the development of marketing promos and materials
* Collectively managing marketing budgets and taking ownership of overall marketing spend
Applicants must have:
* Experience of working within the airline industry in a marketing and or content function
* Proven experience of event promotion and organisation
* Trade show management
* Knowledge and experience within the sports industry
* Previous experience of working with production teams based at Stockley Park on the development of marketing promos and materials
* Experience of InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable.
* This is full time, permanent role and will be based at Chiswick Business Park, London
* Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
* It will be required at times to work outside of normal office hours on some occasions
* Occasional travel may be required
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
To apply for this job please visit wmeimg.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.