Website iNTECH Recruitment Ltd
Our client is a leading aircraft interiors organisation specialising in the Design, Production and Maintenance of aircraft interiors and associated equipment. They are currently looking for an Aircraft Interior Design Engineer to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Programme Manager.
Working individually and as part of a team the candidate will be responsible for creation of drawings relating to aircraft interior products.
The candidate must have the aptitude to project manage multiple projects from initial concepts through to delivery keeping within the customer specifications and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Trained Engineer (Apprenticeship, HNC, Degree or equivalent)
• A background in Aircraft Engineering > 3 years, desirable
• Proven experience as Design Engineer within an Aircraft manufacture, Sub-tier component manufacture or Airline business.
• Designing from customer specifications using 2D & 3D design tools, preferably SolidWorks.
• Understanding of EASA 21J, CS-25 as well as EASA standards
• Ensure product meets performance, weight, schedule, cost, reliability, safety requirements.
• Experience in liaising with subcontractors and customers
• Contribute to design reviews and programme reviews
• Work within specified project timelines
• Carry out aircraft surveys
• Understanding of different methods of manufacturing
• Able to work within the UK and Europe
• Valid UK Licence holder
• Be able to travel at short notice
• Carry out other duties as requested by departmental manager
• Proactive and a ‘self starter’
• Someone ‘who can draw upon other team members’ and resources to assist in the project life cycle, cradle to grave
• Good communicator and confident to liaise with customers
• Attention to detail (particular in report writing, test data analysis)
• Able to communicate at different levels within the business
• Competitive salary
• Pension (as per auto enrolment)
• Holiday (20 days plus 1 per year)
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com