Take-off with Pilatus! We have an immediate opening at our US completions centre. Our new facility features state-of-the-art fabrication and installation shops and is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NG and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America.
What you will do:
- Fabricates assembles and install aircraft interior components, using hand tools, power tools, machines and shop equipment in accordance with approved procedures and FAA/FOCA regulations
- Install sidewalls and headliner panels, cabinets, and other aircraft interior components
- Fit and install carpeting in aircraft; install cockpit and cabin seating
- Perform functional checks on installed systems
- Assist Quality Control with aircraft weight and balance
- Perform inspection of incoming aircraft parts and materials and prepare associated reports
What you bring:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of experience installing interiors in PC-12 or similar aircraft or equivalent experience
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License a plus
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more! If you would like to be part of an outstanding team of aviation enthusiasts, we invite you to explore our job opportunity. To apply, please include the position title in the subject line and email your resume to us at email@example.com. Selected candidates will be contacted directly via phone or email.