The world’s first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Maintenance and work closely with members of the aircraft maintenance, aircraft design / engineering, and aircraft production teams. You will also directly work with the Airline as operator of the aircraft.
Our Maintenance team ensures the continued airworthiness of the Lilium fleet, whilst implementing the most effective maintenance programme, achieving highest level of aircraft reliability, and managing the lowest overall maintenance cost base. Our core purpose is to support Lilium’s operation and customer service promise. We strive to be a modern maintenance organisation that leverages latest technology and materials, harnesses the power of digitalization, and constantly innovates in our maintenance strategy.
Your contribution will be key for the development of Lilium’s ground-breaking aircraft and service quality. The focus of this position is the definition and management of the aircraft’s lifecycle including costs, both for the overall aircraft, as well as for all key systems and components. The goals for this role are
- to have a fully defined lifecycle process,
- to define the full lifecycle costs, based on a financial model supported by the appropriate governance,
- to implement cost efficiencies reviews along the lifecycle, supported by the definition of processes and tools to identify opportunities to influence the lifecycle cost levels, and
- to establish an engagement model with all stakeholders.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with product & design teams in the development and implementation of project & design maintenance cost estimates and budgets that provide control baseline for performance measurement
- Provide a cost management focal point for product engineers and managers and support scenario planning to support design and production decisions
- Conduct financial analysis of change requests and product features incorporating all considerations on manpower, material, logistics, and operational impact
- Identify improvements and monitor/update cost reports
- Determine major product and service cost drivers and uncertainties and influence key technology owners to develop capabilities to close any identified gaps
- Prepare reports for management to support design processes and enable clear fact-based decision making
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and ideally Business Administration qualification desired
- 5 years related experience with a proven track record of working successfully with product and engineering teams, managing the link between schedule, cost, quality, schedule, and risk
- Aviation working experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company, as well as handling multiple priorities while constantly meeting deadlines
This role is flexible – we will accept applications for a full time or part time (24 hours +) basis and can facilitate a mix of office based and remote working arrangements.
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.