The world’s first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
We are looking for a highly talented Color & Materials Designer to join our Design Team and work on delivering our awe-inspiring product.
The Color & Materials Designer’s responsibility will be to deliver innovative design proposals for the exterior and interior color and material concepts, as well as graphics This will also include the responsibility for researching the market sector, lifestyles, design and social trends for current and future programs and working with suppliers to develop new material configurations to Lilium production specifications.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Research and implement new Materials & Finishes for all programs
- Conduct high level reviews regarding Color & Materials to high level management
- Create Color & Materials Program Vision Themes and Materials Variant Lists for all programs
- Create and deliver the Color Design Research Report and Design Intent Report report for all programs
Submit Color & Materials Plan for medium and long lead-time parts for all programs
- Complete inputs to Marketing Features List
- Create Trim Level Strategy
- Deliver target samples and support Design Quality in delivery of Master Samples for all colors & materials
- A University Degree in Art and Design or equivalent, with extensive experience as a Color & Material Designer
- Solid OEM experience working in a design department of an industrial, fashion, transportation or other color and materials oriented company
- Highly creative with excellent color vision, color harmony and an intuitive understanding of perceived value and craftsmanship
- Significant knowledge of industrial colors and materials
- Presentation skills to explain and express design intention
- High level of competence in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Strong project planning/management skills would be beneficial
- Must possess a genuine passion for pushing the boundaries in Color & Materials Design
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication and strong presentation skills
- Should be well organised and methodical, with an obsessive attention to detail, working exceptionally well under pressure
- Fluent English language skills are essential. German and other languages would be beneficial
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/b65fd9011 →