Website Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider.
At Lufthansa Systems our goal is to make flying even safer, more efficient and more comfortable. We digitalize the airline industry by supporting all processes of an airline, from network planning, over booking and revenue management to navigation and entertainment systems on board. We do this by developing, implementing and maintaining high-quality software applications.
For our growing team in Berlin, focusing mainly on commercial processes like revenue management, we are looking for an Software Architect (m/f) who will be responsible for the development of the entire IT architecture in this area.
Work together with many stakeholders within the Lufthansa Group as well as external customers and redesign the revenue management landscape of the airline industry.
- Responsibility for the software architecture including basic functional and non-functional requirements and framework conditions (scalability, security, performance, maintainability of software, releases & operating systems)
- Analysis of the business and technical requirements for software, platforms and infrastructure
- Design of the architecture of product components and their documentation
- Defining and securing the use of standards in terms of technology, architecture, programming and design
- Collaboration with various stakeholders (other software architects, product owners, software security experts, etc.)
- Consulting within the context of implementation projects regarding the integration of solutions into the customer’s IT landscape and, if necessary, direct customer consulting
- Prototypical implementation of special or new design solutions
- Professional guidance and coaching of colleagues
- University degree in a relevant area, ideally with a focus on IT, business informatics, mathematics if applicable
- Experience in modular and microservice-based architecture such as Microservice Infrastructure (Service registry / discovery, API gateway, etc.), asynchronous (messaging) and synchronous (REST) communication
- Very good knowledge of modern IT development environments and programming languages (Java, J2EE, web development), as well as modern cloud-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of software design (e.g. UML, data modeling and design patterns)
- Very good knowledge of UNIX / Linux environments
- Experience with agile development methods and DevOps desirable
- Good knowledge of airline business processes, especially in the areas of revenue management, pricing and distribution is an advantage
- Practical experience in the environment of an internationally distributed development team is desirable
- Very good knowledge of English as well as good knowledge of German or willingness to learn German
- Willingness to travel
- Wide range of projects & modern Tech Stack
- Highly professional environment with market leading products
- Exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry
- New Work & agile software development methods
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://career.be-lufthansa.com/index.php?ac=jobad&id=54241 →