Website Lufthansa Systems
Are you a strong communicator, proactive and passionate about change? Are you eager to lead teams and individuals in improving agile methods and practices and fostering agile culture in an organisation? If so, apply now to become a Scrum Master at Lufthansa!
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Be a Scrum Master for a software development team of about 20 people filling various roles and located in two locations: Princeton (New Jersey) and Zurich (Switzerland)
- Instill in the team the courage to experiment and learn how to improve the way that the team works
- Establish in the team a passion for continuous improvement in what the team produces and how
- Find KPIs and opportunities for improvement from analysis of processes, evidence from the CI/CD toolchain (e.g., Jira and TeamCity)
- Lead T- and E-shaping of people
- Foster a culture of self-organising and autonomous agile teams with collective ownership
- Coach Product Owners and help them to master their responsibilities (e.g., product backlog management, optimising the value)
To apply for this job please visit apply.lufthansagroup.careers.