Website Lufthansa Technik
Are you interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? Would you like to be a member of a young and dynamic team working with modern and state-of-the-art technology? Then Lufthansa Technik Miskolc is your place to be!
As Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establish & operate the local integrated quality system
- Establish inspections standards, methods & requirements, and conduct periodic audits
- Ensure availability of all necessary authority approvals & certifications
- Design, implement & run an appropriate training & authorisation system according to EASA Part 145 requirements
- Establish procedures for dealing with non-conformities, monitoring non-conformity reports & taking corrective/preventive action in response to audit findings
- Implement & ensure the Quality reporting structure
- Assume responsibility as Deputy in case of lengthy absence of the Head of Quality Management
- Support the Quality Manager with the development of a safe culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with EASA Part 145 & ISO EN 9110
To apply for this job please visit apply.lufthansagroup.careers.