Performance leathers and textiles respected throughout aviation!
Perrone Aerospace is looking for an experienced OEM Interior Aircraft Sales/Program Manager to cover all sales functions and program management within an assigned list of Key Accounts.
OEM SALES – AIRCRAFT INTERIORS
· Develop relationships with interior designers, program managers, certification personnel, purchasing and engineering staff at aircraft seat OEMs, cut and sew facilities and any company that would influence the purchase of the company’s products and services.
· Develop sales and marketing strategies, develop long and short-range goals and objectives, and reporting the progress by participating on any and all sales and marketing conference calls and/or meetings as needed to discuss and direct capture plans and tactics.
· Quantify and qualify opportunities with the major target customers in the respective territory and assigned list of accounts. Maintain analysis defining the total market; a competitive analysis on not only the competition and their respective pricing and sales strategies but also identifying their strengths and weakness.
· Submits weekly activity / call reports concerning customer related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer / vendor relationships.
· Responsible for the development of new business opportunities that may have use for the company’s products and services not necessarily confined to the aerospace industry, such as the marine, rail, hospitality, maintenance and automotive.
· Provides a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis and reviews sales pipeline and raw material needs weekly with senior management.
· The Program Manager is fully responsible for implementing a product matching 100% to the one used for the cost base in the bid and to make him/herself knowledgeable of all elements of the bid including the base cost.
· Clarify RFQ scope of work expected by customer with appropriate personnel or direct customer contact
· Coordinate with Senior Management on pricing package assumptions.
· Coordinate with engineering for drawing and technical proposal support.
· Follow up proposal submission with customer and/or salesperson.
· Kick off new programs, establish expectations, and identify pacing items.
· Assign line resources to project teams as required to meet performance criteria.
· Lead program status meetings and work bottle necks.
· Monitor all open action items to customer to ensure timely closure.
· Monitor the submission of required data items required by customer.
· Coordinate resources between divisions for programs involving multiple locations.
· Monitor budget status on all programs with Senior Management.
· Coordinate the resolution of field service issues for new products delivered.
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.