Website Mirus Aircraft Seating
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
As our Regional Sales Manager you will be required to own and manage the sales function within your nominated region. Covering all sales functions from but not limited to, lead generation, tendering proposals, and contract negotiation.
The successful individual will have a demonstrable sales history within the aviation industry and have a track record of being able to deliver sales and hit targets set.
- Be responsible for the identification of new opportunities, generation of new leads and secure sales within your region.
- As well as a regional responsibility you will be expected to contribute to the department for all aspects of the sales function.
- Meet sales targets (KPI’s defined)
- Must be commercially astute and ensure Mirus’ best interests are looked after at all times.
- Analyse market size, trends and gather intelligence to feed into the sales strategy.
What we look for:
- Experience of at least 5 years in the aviation industry.
- Relevant sales experience within aircraft interiors.
- Contacts within the aviation industry.
- To be technically astute and able to competently converse across all airline departments.
- Thrive in a challenging industry and environment.
This role will require travel so the successful individual must hold a current passport and be willing to undertake short/long haul travel when required.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.mirus-as.com.