Website Supracor Inc.
Based in Silicon Valley, California, Supracor is the originator of fusion-bonded honeycomb technology, a flexible form of aerospace honeycomb utilized in products that promote the health and safety of people and animals. Supracor’s lightweight Stimulite® honeycomb seat cushions are setting new standards for comfort and sustainability in the commercial aircraft market. As more airlines recognize the value of Stimulite cushions, we are looking for a qualified Sales Engineer to join our growing aerospace team. To learn more about Supracor, visit our aerospace website at aerospace.supracor.com and our main website at supracor.com.
- Develop new business in aerospace and defense industries
- Support existing customers and establish new customer contacts
- Process inquiries; prepare proposals; and track projects
- Monitor and analyze markets for trends and new developments
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Participate in workshops, industry events and tradeshows
- Communicate with engineering, marketing and sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, mechanical or aerospace preferred and a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Market knowledge and successful sales experience in the aerospace interiors market, preferably in seating
- Experience with aviation requirements (e.g. FAA, EASA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; able to work independently
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
This is a full time, salaried position based in San Jose, California. Please submit resume and qualifications to Susan Wilson, email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.