Area Sales Manager Aviation (Entry level)
Are you able to build long term relationships for one of the world’s leading flooring company and convert that relation into excellent sales results? If yes, we would like to meet you!
What will you be doing?
For our fast growing sales team Aviation we are looking for an ambitious, entry level Area Sales Manager Aviation, who will be located in Waalwijk.
As our new Area Sales Manager, you are part of an ambitious, eager and experienced sales team. After your onboarding and introduction period, you will start developing your own network from small/midsize customers to large accounts. You build long term relationships with accounts, expand the customer’s portfolio and will develop the company’s aviation business within Tarkett. In a nutshell your main activities will be:
- Building relationship with existing customers
- Acquisition of potential customers in specific territories
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contracts with customers and intermediaries
- Making quotations, price calculations, secure margin
- Watch over the financial situation and order intake of customer
- Act according the FAA/EASA procedures in the aviation market
- Sharing industry, competition and market analysis and information
And of course, you are responsible for your forecast, budget, track and report key metrics. After your onboarding period you will be travelling approximately 25% to 40% of your time to customers.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this position is an entry level sales management professional who is ethical, driven, organized, empathetic and motivated to succeed with:
- Master degree
- 0-3 years’ experience in an international business to business market
- Demonstrated ability of communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management
- Excellent multi language skills (English/Dutch and preferably a second language like German, Spanish or French)
Next to the above items, we are looking for someone:
- With a high degree of self-motivation
- Who is a creative team player
- Who doesn’t take “no” for an answer and always challenges the status quo
- Who thrives in a turbulent and high demanding environment
What can we offer you?
For this position we offer you a reward that, depending on knowledge and experience, can certainly be called competitive. In addition, we offer you an attractive employment package, such as a contribution to your pension, training opportunities, etc.
The Health and well-being of our employees is a high priority for us. Therefor we have a Health & Vitality team that actively assists you with various facilities and courses. We also have an active staff association, which organizes activities for employees.
Do you want to apply?
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we invite you to respond. Leave your CV with motivation on our application page.
For further information, please contact our corporate recruiter Martin Dusée by mail email@example.com or by telephone 0416 684268.
Who are we?
With net sales of more than €2.7 billion in 2016, Tarkett is a global leader in innovative solutions for flooring and sports surfaces. Offering a wide range of products including vinyl, linoleum, carpet, rubber, wood & laminate, synthetic turf and athletic tracks, the Group serves customers in more than 100 countries worldwide through its strategic brands Tarkett, Desso, Johnsonite, Tandus, Centiva, FieldTurf, Beynon. With 12,500 employees and 34 industrial sites, Tarkett sells 1.3 million square meters of flooring every day, for hospitals, schools, housing, hotels, offices, retail stores and sports fields. Committed to environmental and social stewardship, the Group has implemented an eco-innovation strategy based on Cradle to Cradle® principles and promotes circular economy, with the ultimate goal of contributing to people’s health and wellbeing. Tarkett is listed on Euronext Paris (compartment A, ISIN: FR0004188670, ticker TKTT) and is included in the following indices: SBF 120, CAC Mid 60. www.tarkett.com.
With about 350 people, our plants in Waalwijk and Goirle are specialized in the production of carpet.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://tarkett.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=03600&lang=nl →