November 3, 2016 – These are exciting times for Delta, which has revealed details of Delta Premium, its forthcoming premium economy cabin product. This news follows the August reveal of the airline’s Delta One suite, which will be the world’s first business class cabin to feature a sliding door at each suite when it launches on the A350 in 2017.
Ahead of its launch on select international flights in fall 2017, Delta is striving to make the premium economy product truly premium, through offering additional space, elevated service and distinguished amenities provided by partnerships with brands focused on design and quality.
Summary of the Delta Premium features:
• More space, with up to 38in of pitch, up to 19in of width and up to 7in of recline. Delta Premium seats will also feature adjustable leg rests and headrests
• Westin Heavenly in-flight blanket with pillow and a TUMI amenity kit featuring Malin+Goetz travel essentials, allowing customers to settle in and arrive well-rested
• Pre-departure beverage service followed by fresh, seasonal menu selections presented with Alessi serviceware designed exclusively for Delta
• A 13.3in IFE display and noise-cancelling headphones
• In-seat power ports for large and small devices and convenient storage to keep them within reach
• Sky Priority service, which includes faster check-in, accelerated security, priority boarding and expedited baggage service
The cabin will be introduced on the airline’s A350s entering service next year. Delta A350s will feature 48 Delta Premium seats, as well as 32 Delta One suites and 226 Main Cabin seats. Delta Premium will roll out on its Boeing 777 fleet beginning in 2018, and additional fleets may be added.