- This event has passed.
Aircraft Cabin Innovation Seattle
June 4 - June 6
Aircraft Cabin Innovation Seattle by RedCabin is ready for boarding. It is taking place at the Museum of Flight from June 4th to 6th 2019. Qatar Airways, Optimares, Alaska, Pitch, Design Q, Teague, Acumen, DesignWork a BMW company, ANA, Butterfly Seat Design, Delta, are some of the confirmed attendees.
Some hot topics include:
- Butterfly mock-up demonstration – Paperclip Design
- Case study by Crystal Air Cruises and Greenpoint Technologies on luxury cabin refurbishment for widebody business aircraft: hospitality requirements – seat selection, bar, galley, wine cooler, supporting a five-star chef, etc
- The Luxury Galley design – Design Q
- Density configurations on single-aisle aircraft – Pitch Aircraft Seating.
- Ideas from end-users to create seats – Alaska Airlines
Confirmed speakers include:
- Blake Emery, Director, Differentiation Strategy Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Alessandro Braca, CEO, Optimares
- Anthony Harcup, Senior Director, Teague
- Katsunori Maki, Manager Products & Services Strategy, CS&Products Services All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- Matthew Coder, Manager, Onboard Experience, Alaska Airlines
- Elijah Dobrusin, VP of Strategy and Development, Lift by Encore
- Gary Senechal, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Adient Aerospace
- Renee Dankwerth, General Manager, RECARO Aircraft Seating Americas LLC.
- Richard N. Ziskind, Vice President, Crystal Air Cruises
- Lars Rinne, Co-Founder & Commercial Director, Butterfly FSS Ltd
- Howard Guy, CEO, Design Q