World Passenger Experience Forum
June 14 - June 15
The World Passenger Experience Forum launches this year, with the theme of ‘Enhancing passenger service delivery and overall operational efficiency’. The forum will bring key stakeholders together to discuss evolving passenger behaviours, and the collection of data and its usage to deliver hyper-personal services required to treat each passenger as an individual by integrating the physical, digital, and emotional experiences.
The forum will also discuss various technological advancements, use cases and process improvements that reduce the number of touchpoints and convert them into contactless services to ensure time efficiency and make the passenger’s journey more pleasurable while gaining their loyalty.Some of the key takeaways from the programme will be:
- Making the passenger journey easier, quicker and safer
- Improving ancillary revenue and scaling gains
- Discovering the right methods to automate passenger services and improving operational efficiency
- Exploring opportunities to boost the digital experience through digitally enabling passenger journeys
- Learning ways to hyper-personalise services and offerings
- Identifying ways to reduce the number of human interfaces and touchpoints
- Managing the requirements of various stakeholders efficiently to deliver a seamless passenger experience
- Making travel more enjoyable and boosting loyalty
$151 billion According to the Airports Council International (ACI), The Middle East alone will need to spend around to complete the expansion and modernisation projects for their airports.