- This event has passed.
World Passenger Experience Forum
February 12 - February 13
The first edition of the World Passenger Experience Forum was held in June 2023. The forum in Dubai served as a platform for industry professionals to explore and showcase technological advancements, use cases, and process improvements in various aspects of airport and airline operations management and passenger services, providing insights and tools to adapt to the evolving passenger needs and remain competitive in the aviation industry.
Attendees had the opportunity to learn from regional and international airports and airlines about their development and expansion plans, engage in insightful discussions with aviation and technology experts, and network with their peers.
The 2nd World Passenger Experience Forum, in February 2024, will feature over 40 key decision-makers who will share their expertise and insights on the future of the passenger experience in the aviation industry. Attendees will have the chance to engage in thought-provoking discussions, gain first-hand insights from industry leaders, and immerse themselves in the latest advancements that are revolutionising the passenger experience landscape.
The event’s advisory board comprises:
- Sohail Ali, Senior Vice President Operations, British Airways, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific
- Jouhayna AlMheiri, Senior Air Traffic Control Officer, TEDx Motivational Speaker, UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
- Anmar Bajbouj, Head of Product Design, Dubai Airports
- Mohannad Salman AlSalmi, Chief Information Officer, Flyadeal
- Tomas Woodstock, Associate Director Signage & Wayfinding, Red Sea Global, Red Sea International Airport
- Sandra Cullen, Vice President Customer Experience and Training, Air Astana Group
- Jerry Angrave, Customer & Passenger Experience Director, Empathyce
- Melik Said Şengül, Digital Business Development Chief, İGA Istanbul Airport