Website Mirus Aircraft Seating
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Going Further”
We require a well organised and innovative designer with the ability to create concept and production proposals required for our products. This role would suit a recent design graduate with a desire to help define the next generation of passenger transport and beyond. You will be expected to display a general design aptitude and a real desire to grow in a dedicated industrial design environment
- Work on a broad range of production and advanced design programs, this is not limited to aircraft interiors.
- Generate creative and credible design solutions.
- Analyse and generate CAD ‘A Surface’ data.
- Generate high-quality 3D renderings for internal review as well as external marketing materials.
- Work with engineering and procurement teams to understand manufacturing capabilities and realise design ideas
What we look for:
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial, Product or Transportation Design is required.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and approachable.
- Commitment to tight deadlines.
- Original thinking, strong desire to innovate.
- Hand sketching.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator to produce high-quality design
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org