Website QCM design
QCM design Gmbh has been operational as an EASA Part 21J DOA since 2013, with its main base in Belp, Switzerland and a satellite office in Vienna, Austria. We are looking for a motivated Design Engineer to join our team at their earliest convenience.
As a member of our dynamic DOA team, your participation contributes to the certification and design of various changes to Business Aircraft. Ideally, the applicant would have previous in-depth experience of the certification of changes to products within the above defined scope, and the following responsibilities and qualifications will be key for an application for this position.
– Certification and development of changes to aircraft in accordance to EASA Part 21 (i.e. certification of COM/NAV/GPS systems, Interior refurbishment modifications etc.)
– Preparing, researching and drafting of pre-engineering documents for quotations
– Developing compliance documents in accordance to the DOA internal approved procedures
– Communication with POA/Part 145 Organisations during ongoing projects
Qualifications and Terms
– Graduated from a technical aviation school, preferably with an academic degree (BSc or MSc) or equivalent – Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
– Familiar with CAD systems (preferably with Solid Edge) and methods of design (Wiring Diagrams)
– High level of English communication skills, both written and spoken (German not necessary)
– Ability to work both independently and as part of an international, multicultural team – Willingness to travel and work on-site
– Willingness to relocate to Bern, Switzerland or Vienna, Austria
One of the most important abilities we are looking for in a candidate is being proactive and taking initiative.
This position offers a competitive salary package. Depending on qualifications and experience in Aerospace Engineering, an overpayment is conceivable.
Please provide a motivation letter with an updated copy of your CV in PDF format and send it to:
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Part-21.ch