Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
This position can be based in various countries in Europe under certain conditions.
In your role, you will:
• Report to the Regional Vice-President of Sales for the region of Europe
• Work directly with the Sales Directors in their territory; developing leads and monitoring accounts, preparing and initiating proposal generation and coordinating all aspects of sales
• Identify, qualify and initiate contact with potential candidate buyers likely to purchase Business Aircraft products
• Support the Sales Directors in the completion of aircraft sales with demonstration flights, interior specifications sessions, customer visits etc
• Actively participate at improving overall market intelligence and the development of a comprehensive strategy and prepare the action plan for the European market
• Work directly with the Regional Marketing team to increase brand awareness and visibility of Bombardier Aerospace Business Aircraft line of products in Europe
• Develop a close working relationship with all members of Sales Support, Contracts, Customer Support, etc and coordinate special events such as road shows, demo tour, air shows, etc
• Support in managing customer data, invitations for events, year-end / holidays / birthdays
As our ideal candidate:
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the aerospace industry in a sales capacity
• You have 5-8 years in the aerospace industry
• You are knowledgeable of technical aircraft specifications and business principles
• You have excellent verbal and written communication
• You demonstrate ability for presentations
• You are fluent in English and fluency in second and third language is an asset
• You have proven adaptability, a high level of business acumen and a drive for results
• You have the ability to creatively solve problems
• You are flexible to work unregular hours and to travel on a regular basis
• You have demonstrated customer focus with the ability to inspire confidence in others
• You are autonomous and self-reliant
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
To apply for this job please visit bombardier.taleo.net.